The Erasmus+ Programme at Freie Universität Berlin
Erasmus+ is part of the European Commission's action programme in the field of education, youth, and sports. It is a European success story and comprises a wide range of measures designed to support the European activities of higher education institutions.
There are Erasmus+ programme components for different target groups:
- Erasmus+ student mobility - study abroad (SMS outgoing students)
- Erasmus+ student mobility - study at Freie Universität Berlin (SMS incoming students)
- Erasmus+ student mobility - worldwide (SMS incoming and outgoing)
- Erasmus+ student mobility - international internship (SMP outgoing students)
- Erasmus+ student mobility - internship at Freie Universität Berlin (SMP incoming students)
Administrative staff / employees
Erasmus+ Cooperation of Freie Universität
If you wish to have an overview of all the Erasmus+ options at Freie Universität Berlin
More detailed information on various important topics (application deadlines, application requirements, detailed information on exchange places, recognition of academic achievements) can be found on the Erasmus pages of the departments or on the central page on Erasmus+ worldwide.
The development of the Erasmus figures of Freie Universität Berlin in Europe can be seen in the Erasmus Annual Report 2018/19 (in German only).
Information and Documents for Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinators (in German only):
Erasmus+ OS funds
Erasmus+ OS funds are used to support the implementation of the Erasmus+ programme and can be applied for on an ongoing basis
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.