What to Do in a Medical Emergency
Provide first aid / get a trained rescuer to help
Call an ambulance: Tel.: 112
- Each alarm report must contain this information:
Where? Exact location: office building, floor, room
What? e.g., fire, accident, explosion, poison, gas., etc.
How many persons are injured ?
Who is calling in the report?
Wait for questions!
What to Do in a Technical Emergency / Accident
- Call the Central Control Room (Zentralwarte der Betriebstechnik): Tel.: +49 30 838-55555.
- The central control room is open all year 24 hours a day.
- Call the Occupational Safety Service: Tel.: +49 30 838-54495
- Phone number for doctor about poisoning emergency, day and night: +49 30 1 92 40
- Website: Giftnotruf Berlin