UGAF Workshop 2015
Universities as Sustainability Actors
Participation and Management in Theory and Practice
- Inka Bormann: Every Day Practices and Knowledge – How to Call Whom for Participation?
- Antje Disterheft: Participation in Sustainability Initiatives: Top-down, Bottom-up, a Mix or Something Else?
- Andreas Wanke/Melanie Thie: Campus Walking Tour
Workshop 1: Sustainability and Campus Management Processes
- Ullika Lundgren: Sustainable Development and Campus Sustainability in HEIs
- Julien Meillard: Green Space: A Consistent and Holistic Sustainable Management
- Maarit Virtanen: Future Campus Demonstrator – Green Multi-Stakeholder Campus
- Rebecca Lefevere: Moving Toward a More Sustainable Mobility
Workshop 2: Education for Sustainable Development
Workshop 3: Involvement of Stakeholders at all Levels of the University
- Nora Nording: Stakeholder Involvement and Energy Conservation
- Martin Thiele: The Roundtable for Sustainable Development
- Christina Sieber/Felix Große-Kreul: SUSTAIN IT! – Employees and Students Collaborating for a Sustainable University
- Delphine Douçot: Volteface, a Research-Actions Platform Based on Social Aspects of Energy Transition
Graphic Recording of the Workshop Results and the Panel Discussion
- Workshop Results
- Panel Discussion: How to combine Management Proceses and the Need for Participation in the Field of Sustainability?
Building and Developing Sustainability Networks
- Christine Bratrich: What are Key Elements of Successful International Networks?
- Clemens Mader: The COPERNICUS Alliance – Systematic and Institutional Transformation of Higher Education Organizations
- Alexandra Demoustiez: The UNICA Green Academic Footpint Network – Reflections from the Core Group
- Christine Stecker/Samantha Fahy: Introduction of the Sustainable Campus Working Group Within European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU)-Network
- Bojan Baletic: UGAF-Database Project
- Joanna Romanowicz: Introduction of the SAVES Project: Promoting the Reduction of Energy Consumption in Student Halls