CfA Global Politics Summer School China 2018
News vom 17.05.2018
HOW MANY WORLD ORDERS WILL WE SEE IN THE FUTURE?
July 29 - August 9, 2018, in Shanghai (session period: July 30 - August 8)
The Center for Global Politics (CGP) of Freie Universität Berlin (FUB), in cooperation with the School of International Relations and Public Affairs (SIRPA) of Fudan University Shanghai.
This intensive short-term program will provide excellent students with an insight into European and Chinese perspectives on the role of Europe and China in Global Politics. Political and social expectations, arising from their roles as global players, will be analyzed within the framework of different theoretical concepts. The modules will provide tools for a deeper understanding of the new global landscape. The exchange of views and ideas will equally include input from German and Chinese academics and students. We therefore invite students from China, Germany and other countries to apply for the best established German-Chinese Summer Program in International Relations.
• Earn a joint certificate worth 4 ECTS credits from two renowned institutions
• Take part in an enriching learning experience and extracurricular activities
• Find out how to enroll in further study or Ph.D. programs in Germany
• Make new contacts and join a vibrant international alumni network
• Good knowledge of and interest in global politics, excellent command of English
• Third or fourth year of B.A. or M.A. student in political science, international relations, public administration, economics or a related field at university
• Letter of Motivation
• Curriculum Vitae (resume)
• Academic Transcripts
• English Language Diploma
The tuition fee for the Summer School amounts to 150 €. Participants are responsible for their travel and living expenses. For more information, visit our website www.seasonal-schools.org or contact us directly:
Lydia Tetzner (Senior Program Manager)
Karolina Kaloyanova (Student Assistant)
Center for Global Politics, Freie Universität Berlin
Please download the flyer.This program is generously sponsored by DAAD with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research as well as Konrad Adenauer Foundation Shanghai