News vom 07.09.2016
The markets for industrial goods and professional services are constantly in flux. That means it is critically important for businesses to develop and maintain a climate of ongoing learning and proactive conduct among all employees. To foster these skills in the business sector, Freie Universität Berlin has developed the Executive Master of Business-Marketing (EMBM) and China-Europe Executive Master of Business Marketing (China-Europe EMBM).
The application period for the China-Europe EMBM study year 2017/2018 started.
Period of applications : December 1, 2016 - January 15, 2017
• 16 months part-time executive program by Freie Universität Berlin in cooperation with Guanghua School of Management at Peking University
• Distance study program with on-site seminars in Berlin and China
• Intercultural learning experience with European and Chinese participants
• Content: marketing & sales from a European perspective, China/European & intercultural studies, and doing business in China
• Program language: English
• Personal academic supervision and advising
• More than 30 years of experience in executive management education
• Degree earned: “Master of Business Marketing (MBM)” by Freie Universität Berlin; Certificate “Doing Business in China” by Guanghua School of Management, Peking University
• MBM Alumni network
Click here for the announcement.
For more detailed information about the China-Europe EMBM, please visit the homepage.