Summer School Responsible Entrepreneurship 2017
News vom 17.08.2017
Tuesday 5 September 2017 to Friday 8 September 2017
Responsible entrepreneurship is a specific approach towards founding a company. It stands for identifying, understanding, and controlling the impact of your business model on different stakeholders. At the Summer School for Responsible Entrepreneurship at Freie Universität Berlin, we will discuss these issues and processes, whilst developing your idea into a proper business model. With the help of experts, we will examine all relevant aspects:
- Is your business model reasonable and sustainable?
- Do you have a consistent product, pricing, and sales strategy and is this strategy adjusted to the current market situation?
- What challenges will you face and how can you deal with them?
- How would your project fit into your life right now and in the future?
- Are there any financing or funding opportunities that you do not know yet?
- Which partners could be important for you and how do you reach them?
Further Information and Application can be found here.