Special Lectures and Counselling Sessions on the German Science Day
Deadline for Registration is 18 May 2016
News vom 16.05.2016
On 28th May 2016, the Freie Universität Berlin Cairo Office in cooperation with the member organisations of the DWZ will organize for the fifth time, the German Science Day at the premises of the DWZ in Zamalek.
On this occasion the Freie Universität Berlin Cairo Office will present Special Lectures by distinguished professors of our University. In addition, the professors will offer Special Counselling Sessions to discuss research topics with the Egyptian PhD candidates:
Prof. Dr. Emad Aziz, Institute director of Methods for Material Development at Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin & Professor at the department of Physics at FU-Berlin.
- 12:00 Lecture: «Future Graduate School between Berlin and Cairo: Fundamentals of Energy Conversion Processes – FECPro –»
- 14:00-16:00 counselling session
Prof. Dr. Christine Knaevelsrud, Professor for Clinical-Psychological Intervention
- 3:00 Lecture: «Web-based psychological interventions for traumatized individuals in regions of violent conflicts: a Berlin-Alexandrian cooperation»
- 14:30-16:30 counselling session
Dr. Florian Kohstall, Head of Freie Universität Berlin Cairo Office
- 14:30 Lecture: «Doing your PhD and Postdoc at Freie Universität Berlin»
- 15:15-17:00 counselling session
To apply for the event or one of the coveted counselling sessions, we kindly ask you fill in the registrationform and send it to email@example.com before the deadline on 18 May 2016. In order to complete your application, please attach your CV and a short abstract of your current research topic (500 words) to the email.