Job Offers for Professorships and Junior Professorships at Freie Universität Berlin
4 Dahlem International Network Professorships & 3 Dahlem International Network Junior Professorships
News vom 23.04.2014
In 2007, with its future development concept International Network University, Freie Universität Berlin succeeded in winning a major government funding award in the German Excellence Initiative. This award acknowledges special academic achievements, giving the title University of Excellence. Freie Universität Berlin was able to maintain its excellence status in 2012, one among only a few other select universities to do so. The second phase of this program focuses on the expansion of international and regional networks and the advancement of junior researchers supported by the Career Path Model.
To meet these goals, Freie Universität Berlin is setting up several Dahlem International Network Professorships (DINP) and Dahlem International Network Junior Research Groups (DIN JRG) that will be managed by junior professors.
Freie Universität Berlin invites applications for:
- Professorship in Latin American History of the 19th and 20th century with a focus on Global History and/or the History of Migration
- Professorship in Epigenetics of Plants
- Professorship in Pre-modern Chinese History and Culture
- Professorship in Governance of Global Inequalities
- Junior Professorship in Political Science and International Relations
- Junior Professorship in Arabic Philology focusing on early modern textual practices
- Junior Professorship in Empirical Conflict Research focusing on sub-Saharan Africa
All materials, including a private postal and/or e-mail address must be received no later than May 12th, 2014
All informations will be found on: http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/service/_stellen/prof