4 Postdoctoral fellowships at the Research College "The Transformative Power of Europe"
12 month fellowships starting October 2015. Deadline for Applications: 12 April 2015
News vom 08.04.2015
The Research College (Kolleg-Forschergruppe) “The Transfomative Power of Europe. The European Union and the Diffusion of Ideas”, directed by Profs. Tanja A. Börzel and Thomas Risse, advertises up to 4 postdoctoral fellowships. We particularly encourage applications on projects located in the field of comparative regionalism. We are especially interested in the following topics:
- Regional cooperation and integration in Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East
- Adaptation of and resistance to European institutional models and policies in other parts of the world
- Diffusion of institutions and policies from other parts of the world to Europe and the EU including historical perspectives.
The fellows must have their PhD submitted by the fall of 2015 (September 30, 2015 at the latest). The duration of the fellowship is 12 months (October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016) with an annual stipend of € 30,000 (including travel expenses).
The following materials should be submitted:
- CV and list of publications;
- Proposal for a postdoctoral project;
- Transcripts of degrees and other relevant material;
- Two letters of reference.
Please send your application to the following address:
Freie Universität Berlin
Otto-Suhr-Institute for Political Science
Research College „Transformative Power of Europe“
Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel and Prof. Dr. Thomas Risse
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org