FUB-ContinuEd: Full Scholarships available
6 full scholarships for participation in the Spring 2022 FUB-ContinuEd online courses. The application deadline is December 10, 2021.
News vom 16.11.2021
FUB-ContinuEd is pleased to offer 6 full scholarships for participation in the Spring 2022 online courses:
- “Diversity Management in International Context”
- “Understanding Global Sustainability Challenges”
- “Wissenschaftliches Schreiben auf Deutsch”
The scholarships cover the Registration Fee and the Course Fee for the course in question. More detailed information about the content, schedule, workload, entry requirements, and instructors of the courses can be found under "courses".
If you want to be considered for one of the limited scholarship opportunities for the above-mentioned courses, please apply through the application form below.
Please prepare and submit the following documents as pdfs:
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page) including the following information:
- For which of the courses would you like to win a scholarship? Why would you like to participate in this course?
- Please explain why financial support would be crucial for your ability to participate in this course.
- How will the course contribute to your own personal and professional development?
- Which perspective(s), competencies, and experience(s) would you in turn contribute to this course, adding to a fruitful and rich exchange with other participants?
- Are you active in any networks or groups that would benefit from your newly-gained knowledge and skills after you have taken the course?
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Please contact us may you have any further questions at: email@example.comThe application deadline is December 10, 2021.