Depending on study programs, you can hand in different amounts of applications at the same time, however, never more than three.
1) 1st semester - undergraduate degree programs:
Applicants* can submit three applications to the Freie Universität Berlin, thereof a maximum of two combination bachelor degree programs (which also include combination bachelor with teaching option).
* Applicants for a second study program can submit only one application to Freie Universität Berlin according to BerlHZVO § 11 (1).
* Applicants with professional qualifications group 3 can submit only one application to Freie Universität Berlin according to BerlHG § 11 (3) (Berlin Higher Education Act).
2) higher subject-specific semesters - undergraduate degree programs:
applicants transferring from another location (Studienortwechsel) or transferring from another program (Quereinstieg) can submit one application for a higher subject-specific semester and two applications for the first semester
3) first subject-specific semester Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine (as well as the Charité programs Medicine and Dentistry):
one application for one of these programs in Berlin and
two further applications for undergraduate programs at Freie Universität Berlin are possible