Depending on study programs, you can hand in different amounts of applications at the same time, however, never more than three.
1) 1st semester - undergraduate degree programs:
Applicants* can submit up to three applications to the Freie Universität Berlin:
e.g. one application for the university-internal procedure plus two applications of equal value within the DoSV
three applications of equal value within the DoSV
two applications of equal value for the university-internal procedure plus one within the DoSV
* Applicants for a second study program can submit only one application to Freie Universität Berlin according to BerlHZVO § 11 (1).
* Applicants with professional qualifications group 3 can submit only one application to Freie Universität Berlin according to BerlHG § 11 (3) (Berlin Higher Education Act).
2) higher subject-specific semesters - undergraduate degree programs:
applicants transferring from another location (Studienortwechsel) or transferring from another program (Quereinstieg) can submit one application for a higher subject-specific semester and two applications for the first semester
3) first subject-specific semester Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine (as well as the Charité programs Medicine and Dentistry):
one application for one of these programs in Berlin and
two further applications for undergraduate programs at Freie Universität Berlin are possible