Organizing your Studies at Freie Universität Berlin
Studying at Freie Universität Berlin involves a number of legal and administrative issues that students need to keep in mind. Most information and services are available online. For example, once students have successfully completed the online application and enrollment processes, they can register for classes and exams online via the Campus Management system. Many courses also involve an online (e-learning) component.
Applications, admissions, and enrollment
- Admissions instructions, admission limits (Numerus Clausus)
- Online information on the status of an application process: applicant information service (Bewerberinfo)
- Enrollment and re-registration, forms (Enrollment, Exmatriculation et al.)
Dates, events, lectures
Starting your study program
On our internet portal about the beginning of your studies you will find useful information regarding your start at Freie Universität Berlin. The interactive study assistant and the brochure will guide you step by step through the first weeks at university and will help you to organize your studies.
Campus Management, e-learning
- Campus Management (in German)
- Quick reference guide to using Campus Management Online Registration (pdf-file)