On this page you will find information about the process after you have submitted your PROMOS application:
After your Application
- After receiving your application we will send you an e-mail confirmation which will include a date on which the selection results will be announced. We kindly ask you to refrain from asking about the status of your application before this date. We will notify you and ask you to hand in missing documents if your application should be incomplete.
- We will notify all applicants individually about the results of the application soon as the candidates have been chosen.
- Unfortunately, the application process ends at this point for candidates that have been rejected. If this should be the case for you, you can apply again in a future application round.
After receiving a scholarship
- In a confirmation mail, you will receive initial information about your sponsorship, including a request to fill out a grant payment form and various other acceptance documents.
- Please complete and send the forms back to us.
- Upon receiving your bank account information, your scholarship will be issued and an official letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Please send us a copy of your flight itinerary after you have booked your trip. We can only arrange the payment of your scholarship after receiving proof of booking. To ensure a smooth payment process, a European bank account is recommended.
Attention: Please keep us updated about any changes that may occur during your stay abroad, especially any changes concerning the length and period of your stay.