Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I need a proof that I am completing an Erasmus exchange for the BAfÖG Office/University Administration/Visa application. Where can I receive this document?

The Erasmus office at the FU will issue the document which indicates the length of your stay and the amount of grant you will receive.

Starting your study program