Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Leave of Absence, Insurance, Contract, Visa

Remember to take care of necessary formalities in time! Does your insurance cover your stay abroad? Do you need your internship contract to be signed? Who consults you regarding visa matters? Is a leave of absence required?

Have a look at the FAQ section on our German website.