Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Obtaining a language certificate for exchange programs

For the application for an exchange or scholarship program (e.g. Direct Exchange, Erasmus+, PROMOS) a language certificate is required in most cases. Please check the website of the Language Center (German version only) for information on how to obtain a language certificate.

The tests and forms to be filled in for the programs, as well as the forms to download, can be found on the programs' pages.

Starting your study program