Freely available - How does Open Access benefit you as a researcher?
Open Access - the free access to academic publications - changes publication cultures across disciplines. What are the consequences for early stage researchers and why is Open Access important for their own profile as well as the research community as a whole?
The seminar will provide a first overview touching on basic aspects of Opan Access:
- what are the pros and cons?
- which degree of openness is possible? What types of licences are available?
- how and where can I make my research freely accessible? Does it profit the visibility of my work?
- what are the possibilities for financial support at Freie Universität Berlin?
- which Open Access services are available at Freie Universität Berlin?
- which tools and resources can I use as an author or reader?
Researchers at Freie Universität Berlin
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2019 | 09:00 AM s.t. - 01:00 PM
Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstr. 16
Bitte melden Sie sich auf den DRS-Seiten für den Workshop an.
Die Anmeldung wird bald möglich sein.