Internship in Business Analysis
The company operates innovative business parks throughout Germany, reusing brownfield sites to create a lively mix of solutions especially designed for recently established, small and medium-sized companies.
It provides modular offices, warehouses, workshops and factory space on flexible, commission-free leases starting at just one month. Alongside this core business, the business parks offer such facilities as conference rooms and virtual offices.
The finance department is responsible for everything from accounts payable and receivable to tax, accounting, financial control and business planning. The department is currently 40 people who all work out of our office in central Berlin. English is the business language.
- Creating and Updating Business Plans for the asset portfolio on an individual regional and national basis top-down and bottom-up.
- Updating of the progress against business plans on a regular basis.
- Compiling Post-Investment Analyses showing the return generated by each asset and presenting it in a book form to banks and the senior management.
- Responsible for coordinating the country wide property site visits by the CFO every year and ensuring a seamless flow of information as well as documenting and tracking progress of key take-aways.
- Active member of the half year and year end reporting team responsible for drafting relevant sections of shareholder reporting material.
- Team Leader of two Capex Controllers responsible for capex investment controlling and reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support of the yield management team in the preparation and follow-up of the P&L meetings (final responsibility for preparation and follow-up lies by the yield management team).
- Creating, optimizing, and automating various reporting tools across the entire organisation.