- № 401 from Dec 20, 2019Recognition for Management Researchers at Freie Universität Berlin and European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)Award for Most Cited Article in the Academy of Management Review over the Past Ten Years
- № 399 from Dec 20, 2019Usable Security and PrivacyWorkshop on January 10, 2020, starting at 10 a.m. at the Institute of Computer Science, Freie Universität
- № 398 from Dec 19, 2019Freie Universität Declares State of Climate EmergencyThe university stresses its responsibility for sustainability and climate protection and announces ambitious goals.
- № 395 from Dec 18, 2019Diana Giménez-Ibáñez Wins Berlin Young Talents Award for Fluorine Chemistry ResearchAward Ceremony on January 16, 2020
- № 394 from Dec 18, 2019Role of Chinese Writer Lu Xun in World Literary HeritageEmily Mae Graf, a Chinese Studies Scholar at Freie Universität Berlin, Won a Ruprecht Karls Prize
- № 391 from Dec 13, 2019Hydrogen as a Climate-neutral FuelA team of researchers from Freie Universität Berlin, the University of Bochum, and the University of Linz has succeeded in observing the transfer of protons in a hydrogenase reaction.
- № 385 from Dec 10, 2019Prestigious ERC Consolidator Grant for Kevin Pagel from Freie Universität Berlin to Do Research on Sugar StructuresEU funding of around 2.7 million euros for the development of new spectroscopic methods
- № 377 from Dec 03, 2019The Best Dissertations of the YearAward ceremony for Ernst Reuter Prizes for outstanding doctoral research, plus award for excellent supervision of doctoral students at Freie Universität Berlin
- № 372 from Dec 02, 2019Accolades for Professor Eun-Jeung Lee in South KoreaAward for Academic Commitment in Reunification Research
- № 371 from Dec 02, 2019Deutschland Frankreich – globalLecture Series of German-French Colloquium in 2019/20 Winter Semester – First lecture on December 5, 2019
- № 365 from Nov 26, 2019Affects as a Component of GovernancePublic Lecture on December 5, 2019, at Freie Universität Berlin / Organized by Project C01 of the “Affective Societies” Collaborative Research Center
- № 363 from Nov 25, 2019Transregional Research Center Examines the Formation of EarthThe German Research Foundation funds joint Collaborative Research Center between Freie Universität Berlin and the University of Münster
- № 358 from Nov 21, 2019Day of Counseling in Honor of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against WomenOn November 25, 2019, counseling contact points across Freie Universität Berlin are offering consultations in German and other languages
- № 357 from Nov 21, 2019“Greece’s Jews: History, Anti-Semitism, and Collective Memory”CeMoG Lecture on November 28, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. at Freie Universität Berlin (in Greek with interpretation into German)
- № 356 from Nov 21, 2019How Do Linguistic Similarities between Languages Affect Learning a Foreign Language?Researchers from Freie Universität Berlin, University of Rochester, and Radboud University Nijmegen publish findings.
- № 353 from Nov 19, 2019Freie Universität Berlin Appoints Prominent Physicist Cecilia Clementi as Part of the Einstein Strategic Professorships ProgramScientist’s career move from William Marsh Rice University in Texas made possible through support from the Einstein Foundation Berlin
- № 350 from Nov 18, 2019German Federal Cross of Merit for Political Scientist Prof. Dr. Hans-Joachim FunkeAward Ceremony in Berlin City Hall
- № 348 from Nov 18, 2019Chinese Calligraphy in Communication and ArtWorkshop at Confucius-Institute at Freie Universität Berlin on November 26, 4 p.m. / Calligraphy Exhibition as of November 28 / Exhibition Opening on November 27 at 4 p.m.
- № 347 from Nov 17, 2019Caterina Granz Named University Athlete of the YearFreie Universität Berlin Student Honored at the Annual Meeting of the German University Sports Association in Hamburg
- № 346 from Nov 15, 2019“Medical Students for Choice” Awarded 2019 Margherita von Brentano PrizeAward Ceremony at Freie Universität on Friday in Berlin / Members volunteer to promote comprehensive and holistic discussion of abortion in medical training