Information for Coordinators of incoming international interns (Erasmus+ SMP)
In regard to incoming Erasmus interns, coordinators are to take following points into consideration:
- International interns are to contact a suitable supervisor at the FUB independently. The intern discusses all modalities concerning the internship with the supervisor.
- The supervisor is responsible for answering questions, for providing all required signatures and for the organization of a workplace and setting up Zedat-access.
- Supervisors can turn to the department I B Ausbildung regarding further questions: http://www.fu-berlin.de/einrichtungen/verwaltung/abt-1/1baus/index.html. In any case, the department is to be informed about the acceptance of interns.
- In agreement with the Department I B Ausbildung, all signatures are to be provided by the supervisor.
- Erasmus interns cannot enrol at the FUB. Thus, they cannot be provided with the semester ticket for public transportation and cannot be accommodated in housing provided by student services.