Important notice: Your certificates of enrollment and payment receipts are available for download online via your ZEDAT FU-student account. Please remember to frequently download your recent certificate of enrollment and payment receipts for your own records.
Charges apply for replacements in case of loss/damage (in accordance with the schedule of fees delineated in the “Gebührenordnung Land Berlin”):
- Campuscard/ VBB transit ticket, currently 10,23 €
- Enrollment certificate, currently 6,14 €
- De-registration certificate, currently 6,14 €
- Other additional certificates provided by Student Administration, currently 6,14 €
The replacement of documents may be arranged in person at Student Services Center (SSC) or during Student Administration office hours.
- Payments can be made in cash or by EC card. Should a replacement be needed instantly, please visit Student Administration during office hours in person.
- Alternatively, when transferring the amount through your bank account (see Addresses and Bank Accounts of Freie Universität Berlin) you will simultaneously need to inform Student Administration by mail or e-mail. Your information should include the kind of replacement needed, relevant semester of replacement documents, date of your payment transaction and your preferred method of delivery (pick-up or postal mail). The mailing of your replacement document(s) will be arranged once your payment has been received and processed by the Freie Universitaet Berlin accounting department. It may take up to 10 days. Note: Campuscard/ VBB transit ticket are not provided via postal mail.