DAAD, Fulbright, and Other Programs
A big welcome to all students who are arriving at Freie Universität Berlin in the framework of the DAAD Program, the Fulbright Program, or under the auspices of other agreements.
After nomination through an exchange program, foreign students will receive information from the International Student Office regarding the Distributed Campus Portal, a multi-media online portal which is a source of much additional information regarding the German university system, student life in Berlin, and an online German course offering themes such as federalism.
Distributed Campus Portal (only accessible after acceptance to Freie Universität)
Important notice for prospective exchange students: Please be aware that you cannot apply directly for placement as an exchange student, but must instead be nominated by one of our partner organizations.
- Academic Calendar
- Computing Services
- Info-Service Studium of Freie Universität for Students and Applicants
- International Club
- Language Center
- Lecture and Course Catalog
- Special classes and language courses
- Living in Berlin
- Offices of Examination, Study and Examination Regulations
- University Sports Program
- Flyer "Become an Exchange Student at Freie Universität"
Mrs. Carmen Gleisenstein
International Students Mobility - Welcome Services
Student Service Center
Tel: +49 (0)30 838-70000