Important information regarding the Welcome@FUBerlin program
New German Courses in September 2022. -> Registration is now closed.
Freie Universität Berlin strives to continue supporting refugees and migrants:
- If you have questions regarding applying to a degree program at Freie Universität, please contact Info-Service Studium.
- If you have questions regarding applying to the preparatory year (Studienkolleg), please read all the information on this site and adress any further questions you have to the Info-Service.
- If you are a current participant of the Welcome-courses, please contact the organisers of the courses in case of questions.
- In this list you can find other preparatory and language courses offered by other univesities and universities of applied sciences in Berlin and Brandenburg (Status: 30.06.2021). We hold no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
- For refugee guest scholars: The Academics in Solidarity program offers peer-to-peer mentoring for members of German and Aab universities. In addition, the international network "Scholars at Risk" offers refugee scientists and academics guest stays in member univerities of the network.
- In light of the Russian attack on Ukraine, Freie Universität Berlin has established a new website where the latest decisions and the most important information can be found: https://www.fu-berlin.de/en/universitaet/ukraine/index.html. On the page, important questions are answered regarding fleeing or persecuted students and scholars from Ukraine, Belarus or Russia, as well as researchers and students of Freie Universität from the respective countries. If you have further questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org