Directions Farewell Dinner
Restaurant Stone Brewing, Wednesday April 3.
News from Mar 31, 2019
Participants of the excursions on Wednesday afternoon and Workshop III will be guided to the dinner venue in the late afternoon. For all those, who booked the dinner, but would like to find us on their own, we included directions below:
If you're having trouble finding Im Marienpark 23, try searching for Lankwitzer Straße 45 - 54 as some street names may have changed.
From central Berlin, take the S2 to the Attilastraße station (just 13 minutes from the Brandenburg Gate station). Then, it’s an easy 10 - 15 minute walk along a pleasant garden path.
WALKING & BICYCLING DIRECTIONS
- At the Attilastraße station, go down stairs and exit to the left.
- Cross Attilastraße and look for the green sign for Marienpark, just like the one below these directions. Take this small walking/biking path entrance. (Please note that sections of the walking path are not lit at night.)
- This path goes alongside garden houses, and across a footbridge.
- After the footbridge, continue and you will eventually come to a gate in the fence on your left.
- You’ve arrived! Park your bike here, and follow signs to our building.
Visit the website for a detailed map: https://www.stonebrewing.eu/visit/directions