Springe direkt zu Inhalt

4. Can I enroll in FU-BEST even if I am not currently or no longer a degree student at a college or university?

Yes. You will receive FU-BEST credits even if you are not or no longer enrolled anywhere. Do keep in mind, however, in case you are well beyond the standard undergraduate age range of 18-22, that the FU-BEST program is designed for students in that particular age-cohort. The FU-BEST program is not set up as an adult/continuing education program.