Applying for Research Grants (B)
|Number of Places||8|
|There are vacancies||ja|
|Room||Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstraße 16, 004|
Thu. 16 July 2015, 9:30-17:00
For advanced doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines.
Objectives of this workshop are to develop the skills to successfully apply for research grants and to therefore promote one’s own research career.
- Core elements of a grant application
- Criteria and perspective of a review
- Outlining and presentation of scientific contents
- Input by trainer
- Group discussions
- Working groups and presentation of results
- Presentations of participants with feedback
Good to know
- Open Door Talk „What's next, doc...? Funding Opportunities for Postdocs" (all disciplines)
Please note: "Applying for Research Grants (B)" is the english version of "Drittmittelanträge stellen". Please apply for only one of these workshops.