Springe direkt zu Inhalt


At the end of your employment and upon request, the personnel department can issue a reference in cooperation with your supervisor. Subject to approval, you can apply for an interim letter (Zwischenzeugnis) during your employment. Please note that reference requests are subject to time limits and might not be granted during certain periods.