New Delhi Office
The New Delhi Office of Freie Universität Berlin works to facilitate and develop cooperation between Berlin and partners in India. It is located at the German House of Research and Innovation (DWIH) New Delhi, together with 15 other German higher education and research institutions as well as funding organizations.
The New Delhi Office seeks to inform students, doctoral candidates, as well as junior and senior scholars from India, who are interested in the excellent teaching and research opportunities at Freie Universität. Furthermore, it supports members of Freie Universität in the development and implementation of projects and events on the subcontinent.
At a glance:
- Consultation regarding study and research opportunities at Freie Universität Berlin, especially for PhD students, postdocs, faculty and researchers
- Support of the Erasmus Mundus program with higher education institutions in India
- Advice and support for funding opportunities
- Identification of potential research partners
- Alumni network
- Cooperation with other German institutions in India, especially the German House for Research and Innovation, which opened its doors in 2012