What are the application prerequisites for the German and preparatory courses of the Welcome@FUBerlin Program?
- Residential status as a refugee:
Proof of Arrival (Ankunftsnachweis)/ BÜMA, residence permit (Aufenthaltsgestattung), residence toleration (Duldung), allowance of subsidiary protection (Subsidiärer Schutz), recognized refugee (Anerkannter Flüchtling), eligible for asylum (Asylberechtigt), familial reunification of someone with the aforementioned statuses (Familiennachzug)
- Direct or indirect higher education entrance qualification (HZB)
- Residence in Berlin or Brandenburg
- German language skills at the A2 GER level (for the German courses) and B1 GER level (for the preparatory courses)
- Interest in a degree program at the Freie Universität Berlin