Springe direkt zu Inhalt

25. Can I change my room or dorm?

If there is a major problem with your room, you should contact your landlord in order to solve the problem. You will have to work out a solution with the housing administration, as you signed your rental contract with them. In particularly difficult situations, you can also contact us and we will try to find a solution for all parties.