Springe direkt zu Inhalt

1. What kind of accommodation can I book through your service?

We closely work together with two different housing providers (landlords) who offer several types of accommodation:

  • studierendenWERK Berlin is responsible for all public dormitories in Berlin. (It is also responsible for running the university cafeterias and aiding and advising students in social, health, economic and cultural needs and issues.)
  • Studentendorf Schlachtensee was built on the initiative of Freie Universität Berlin students in southwest Berlin in the 1950s.

Moreover, we offer apartments and rooms from the housing providers Neon Wood, The Student Hotel and THE FIZZ.

Detailed information on each accommodation option can be found on our website.