Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Who can apply for a fellowship?

All those affiliated with one of the following universities can apply for a fellowship:

  • Freie Universitaet Berlin
  • Harvard University
  • The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
  • The Chinese University of Hong Kong
  • École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris
  • The Johns Hopkins University

The PCD network specifically promotes mobility at all career levels, including M.A. students, PhD students, PostDocs, and senior scholars, in order to further the sustainability of the various forms of research collaboration across the humanities. Please click here for further information on the different programs organized by the network.