The Pfadkolleg Research Center offers 15 PhD scholarships from April 2011 for a maximum period of three years.
News from Sep 14, 2010
Scholarships and Open Positions
The Pfadkolleg Research Center, member of the Dahlem Research School offers 15 PhD scholarships from April 2011, for a maximum period of three years.
The subject of the research center is to explore the processes of path dependence, path breaking and path creation within and between organizations and markets in the context of the theory of path dependence. A particular focus is the investigation of path dependent development of individual and systemic competences. The chairperson of the graduate school is Prof. Dr. Georg Schreyögg.
The scholarships are awarded to domestic and foreign graduates of business studies as well as other social sciences with an interest in persistent processes.
Please enclose the following documents to your application:
- Completed application form (download here)
- Diplom or master certificate or provisional (official) evidence of academic results (grade sheet)
- Diploma’s or master´s thesis in PDF
- Letter of motivation providing reasons for your interest in the doctoral program
- Outline of a possible research project in path theory (approximately 1,000 words plus references)
All documents have to be submitted until October 31, 2010 to: email@example.com