Section 11 – Rights of Data Subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data in line with the GDPR:
- You have the right to request information as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by us pursuant to Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you are entitled to information on: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, any available information as to the data’s source if we did not collect it, any transfer of data to a third country or to an international organization, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved.
- You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 16 GDPR.
- You have the right to request from us the erasure of your personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, provided that processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, you have the right to the restriction of processing where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, or we no longer need the personal data but you reject their erasure because they are required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. You are also entitled to this right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR if you have submitted an objection to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Article 20 GDPR you shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time pursuant to Article 7.3 GDPR. Subsequently we shall no longer have the right to continue the data processing based on your consent, with future effect.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. Generally, you should be able to contact the supervisory authority of your regular place of residence, your place of work, or our offices to do so.