1. Which party is in charge of drawing up a first draft for a contract?
- for a Non-Disclosure Agreement: the party that provides confidential information.
- for a Material Transfer Agreement: the party that provides materials.
- for a Data Usage Agreement: the party that provides data.
- for a Grant Agreement: the donator.
- for a Cooperation Agreement: the institution of the project coordinator.
- for a Contract Research: the commissioner.
- for a Subaward Agreement: the university/institution in charge of fund management or the institution in charge of fund transfer.