Springe direkt zu Inhalt

8. Who can I turn to if there are conflicts around research contract?

Should there be legal questions or conflicts regarding the project execution or the respective contract, researchers and scientists at the FU Berlin may contact Legal Counsel in Research and Transfer (VI B). Team VI B shall provide counsel on solution and further steps.