Opera Chorus instead of Paper Presentation
Music Students Perform Semester End Concert at Berlin Philharmonic Hall: Collegium Musicum on June 27 and 28 / Chamber Choir to Perform on July 6 at St. Matthew's Church
№ 177/2013 from Jun 25, 2013
The semester end concerts and the performance by the Chamber Choir are being conducted by Donka Miteva. The choir director and kapellmeister has been working with the members of the Collegium Musicum to prepare the musical program since the 2011/12 winter semester. A native of Bulgaria, Miteva won the seventh International Competition for Young Choral Conductors in St. Petersburg last month.
The Collegium Musicum is composed of members of two Berlin universities, Freie Universität and Technische Universität. In five ensembles, the Large Choir, Chamber Choir, Symphony Orchestra, Small Symphony Orchestra, and Uni Big Band Berlin, almost 400 students and other members of the university from all disciplines practice and perform together. The semester end concerts in the Philharmonic Hall are the semi-annual highlight for members of the Large Choir and the Symphony Orchestra as well as for the audience. A total of 280 choir and orchestra members will perform.at this year's concert in the Philharmonic Hall.
Time, Location, and Tickets
- Thursday, June 27 and Friday, June 28, 2013, 8 p.m.
- Philharmonie Berlin, Großer Saal, Herbert-von-Karajan-Str. 1, 10785 Berlin, U- und S-Bhf. Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Bus 200, 347
- Tickets cost 12 euros, reduced 9 euros. Tickets can be reserved by phone, 030 838-54047 or email email@example.com.
- Saturday, July 6, 2013, 8 p.m.
- St. Matthäus-Kirche an der Philharmonie, Matthäikirchplatz 1, 10785 Berlin, U- und S-Bhf. Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Bus M48 (Kulturforum)
- Tickets will be available at the box office: 5 euros, reduced 3 euros.
For more information and ticket reservations
Bernhard Wyszynski, Managing Director, Collegium Musicum Berlin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 30 838-54047