A Third Industrial Revolution
State Secretary of the Federal Ministry for the Environment and Worldwatch President at Freie Universität
№ 313/2008 from Oct 16, 2008
The German State Secretary of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety, Matthias Machnig, and the President of the Worldwatch Institute in Washington, Christopher Flavin, will be holding lectures at Freie Universität Berlin on Wednesday, October 22, 2008, that are open to the public. The lectures are part of an event called A Third Industrial Revolution. They will be dealing with the potential of and need for economic and technological innovations with environmental relevance. The lectures are open to the public. There is no charge.
- State Secretary Matthias Machnig: "Ecological Industrial Policy for a Third Industrial Revolution"
- Christopher Flavin: "Innovations for a Sustainable Economy"
Time and Place:
- October 22, 2008, 7:00 pm
- Otto Suhr Institute for Political Science, Ihnestr. 21, Lecture Hall A; subway stop: Thielplatz (U3)
For further information, please contact:
- Dr. Klaus Jacob, Telephone: +49 (0)30 / 838-54492, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org