Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I register at the university?

As soon as you arrive in Berlin you should arrange a meeting with the project managers of the PCD network.

Professors and PostDocs will then receive a confirmation of their status as a visiting scholar at Freie Universitaet Berlin. You need this document in order to apply for a library card and Internet access. Additionally, should you wish to open a bank account without a certificate of registration, you will receive a confirmation of your address.

M.A. and PhD students will also receive a confirmation of their address, and the rest of the registration procedure will then be explained to you.