Many companies in Egypt and the MENA region face problems with skilled labor. Applying technologies to save water, energy and money can often fail due to the lack of skilled labor, capable to use and maintain these technologies.
New technologies application need tailor-made training measures, which many companies do not have access to, but desperately seek.
The Know-TT-Congress is the opportunity to debate the issues, find the solutions for the challenges at hand and set the strategies and programs to tackle the various companies’ perspectives, with experts, trainers, practitioners and businessmen alike. The congress offers intense networking opportunities.
Reserve your place now and contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or register directly on our website.
The 3-day congress includes:
- Keynote speakers of different backgrounds (investors, private companies, public sector, and international organizations),
- Debates, panel and round discussions,
- Parallel sessions focusing on the topics of water, energy and building,
- An exhibition area for companies and other participating stakeholders to present themselves,
- Guided tours through El Gouna and Campus El Gouna,
- Catered breaks and lunches through the 3-day Congress in addition to 2 dinners are included in the congress participation fees.
The detailed program is available here.
The exhibition is an opportunity for companies and participants to exhibit sample products, technologies and display marketing material such as banners, roll-ups, posters, and flyers for the congress duration, at the main courtyard of Campus El Gouna.
The Know-TT Congress will be hosted by Technische Universität Berlin on behalf of the partners of the WEB-TT project. In case you are interested and wish to receive further information, please contact us under email@example.com.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2013 - Oct 28, 2013
Campus El Gouna