Call for Applications 2022: Positions and Grants at FSGS & EXC TC
The application deadline ends on 14 November 2021
News from Aug 30, 2021
For 2022, the Friedrich Schlegel Graduate School of Literary Studies (FSGS) and the Cluster of Excellence 2020 “Temporal Communities: Doing Literature in a Global Perspective” (EXC TC) offer the following positions and grants:
- up to 3 project grants at the FSGS for the duration of 9 months
- up to 5 PhD positions for the duration of 3 to 4 years for graduate students working on their PhD-thesis at the FSGS
- 2 DAAD grants for international students of German literature and culture for the duration of 3 to 4 years
- 2 positions as research associate (E13 TV-L FU, 50%, 3 years) at the EXC TC/ FSGS as a member of the following projects:
- The Invention of the Modern Religious Bookshelf: Canons, Concepts and Communities (project lead: Prof. Dr. Christian Meyer) | EXCTC DOC RA3_RelBook 2022_EN
- The Birth of Monolingualism from Multilingualism (project lead: Prof. Dr. Anne Fleig, Prof. Dr. Matthias Hüning) | EXCTC DOC RA4_Monolingualism 2022_EN
- 3 positions as research associate (E13 TV-L FU, 50%, 3 years) at the EXC TC/ FSGS or GSNAS in the context of one of the Research Areas 1-5 („individual project") | EXCTC DOC RA0 2022_EN
The detailed and legally binding calls for application can be found on the website for Job Offers at Freie Universität Berlin (23. August 2021).
Applications must be submitted via the application platform of the Dahlem Research School. Applications submitted via mail, e-mail or in any other form will not be accepted.
The application deadline ends on 14 November 2021 at 23:59 CET.
Any questions you may have about the PhD application process and our program can be answered in a webinar on 14 September 2021, 2–3 p.m.