Call for Applications: Research for change: gender, forced migration and vulnerabilities
Applications will be accepted until March 25, 2021.
News from Mar 16, 2021
RAISD Observatory for Forced Displacement and the UCM - Complutense University of Madrid - proudly announce the Workshop for Young Researchers, taking place from April 27th to 28th, 2021.
Believing in young researchers’ competence, this event has the objective to enable them to show their work and improve their careers in a creative way with a possibility to win an award for the best rated work. The focus is on practical proposals that help to understand and transform this reality, considering gender inequalities and specificities.
The scientific committee will welcome practical approaches about forced migrations and gender on the following subtopics:
- Forced migrations and labor
- Refugee camps and citizenship
- Democratic co-existence
- Forced migration and pandemic
- Media coverage of refugees
- Regular or irregular status of refugees
- Young migrants and integration
- Good practices in attention and inclusion strategies
FInd out more about this workshop here.