Call for Applications: Academics in Solidarity Policy Workshop
On 9 October 2020, Academics in Solidarity will offer its first policy workshop in Berlin.
News from May 06, 2020
The workshop aims to bring together up to 12 participants to discuss policy relevant questions related to the following:
- continuing research in exile
- forced internationalization of research and higher education
- ensuring academic freedom
- post-war reconstruction of higher education and research systems
- doing field research in conflict and post-conflict environments
- academic dialog as a means of conflict transformation
- cross-regional cooperation with academic institutions in authoritarian regimes
Additional issues may be proposed by the applicants.
Find the goals of the workshop and how to apply here.