Apply for “Academic Freedom Programme” by Einstein Foundation Berlin at HU Berlin
Until 31st of January you can still apply for the Einstein Foundation "Academic freedom programme" at Humboldt University Berlin.
News from Jan 29, 2020
The Einstein Fellows Research Group at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (HU) is looking for candidates to apply to the Einstein Foundation Berlin (ESB) “Academic Freedom Programme”, which aims to support scientists and researchers from regions that experience subtle or direct restrictions of research. If you see yourself represented by the following features you may fit one of the post-doctoral research groups at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
In addition to the eligibility criteria by ESB: https://www.einsteinfoundation.de/en/programmes/academic-freedom/
• doing excellent research in one (or both) of the following fields: 1.Migration and Diaspora 2. Democracy, Rule of Law and Authoritarianism
• interested in teaming up with other Einstein Fellows and scholars at HU
• either currently living in Berlin or willing to move to Berlin for the duration of the fellowship
• whose productive stay outside the home country doesn’t exceed 4 years
• Present and report about your research
• Co-organize a public lecture series at HU
• Regularly attend ERG meetings and the colloquium of the affiliated institute
• Contribute to the conceptual development of the Einstein Fellows Programme @ HU
To be considered for our 2020 application please send your current CV, a letter of intention (addressing current restrictions on your research), and project proposal (2-3 pages) until 31 Jan. 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full call can be found here.