Advanced doctoral candidates and post-docs of the programs within Dahlem Research School
To acquire strategies to act professionally in scientific presentation settings.
Participants prepare a 5-7 minute presentation according to a defined preparation pattern. Each participant will be asked to present in front of a small audience. They will give as well as receive personalized feedback on each presentation.
- define a successful presentation
- prepare a presentation
- give a presentation in front of a small audience
- consider both verbal and non-verbal communication strategies
- learn how to reach the audience on different levels
- give and receive personalized feedbacks
Dr. Sylvia Löhken, text-atrium