Please note the following carefully:
For participation in the Fall semester, apply no later than April 1 (day of receipt); for participation in the Spring semester, apply no later than November 1 (day of receipt).
Applications for the Sommersemester (April-July) will be handled on-site. Prerequisites include a completed FU-BEST German language course of Intermediate 3 (B3) or above.
Key aspects of the application process:
- Check the semester schedule.
- Download the General Terms and Conditions of Business (AGB) and read them carefully before applying.
- Download the FU-BEST Application Form. Please read all instructions closely.
- Note the application and payment deadlines contained in the General Terms document!
- Remember that no incomplete application can be considered. All documents must be signed where indicated. If submitted via regular mail pages must all be printed single-sided.
- Documents that detail the nature and extent of coverage of your health insurance policy must be submitted along with your application file (a minimal declaration or photocopy of an insurance card are not sufficient). Applications that do not include this material/information cannot be processed.
Download the General Application (pdf)