Please note the following carefully:
For participation in the Fall semester, apply no later than April 1 (day of receipt); for participation in the Spring semester, apply no later than November 1 (day of receipt).
Key aspects of the application process:
- Check the semester schedule.
- Download the General Terms and Conditions of Business (AGB) and read them carefully before applying.
- Download the FU-BEST Application Form. Please read all instructions closely.
- Note the application and payment deadlines contained in the General Terms document!
- Remember that no incomplete application can be considered. All documents must be signed where indicated. If submitted via regular mail pages must all be printed single-sided.
- Please read through the section about our German insurance package for more information on mandatory international health insurance.
- If you are not a citizen of an EU member country, the USA, or Canada, you will almost certainly need a visa in order to enter Germany and participate in the FU-BEST program. It is your personal responsibility to obtain such a visa in the country where you are currently studying. For more information, please read through our Visa Information for International Students (pdf).
Download the FU-BEST Application Form (pdf) here.