Freie Universität Berlin

Service Navigation

Do graduates of a German school or partner school have to apply via uni-assist?

Foreign students, including graduates of German schools in foreign countries and partner schools that do not have a German school degree, should apply to the Freie Universität Berlin through Uni-assist. Uni-assist collects and verifies the applications of foreign students on behalf of the universities and sends them by complete application status to the universities. More information about the application procedure can be found here.
campus.leben - Das Online-Magazin der Freien Universität Berlin