Postdoc Fellowships of Dahlem Research School (DRS) integrate highly qualified early career researchers into the interdisciplinary and international research networks of Freie Universität Berlin. They support academic career development through
- funding for an independent research project
- integration into excellent research groups
- facilitation of new co-operations in a stimulating research environment
- development of teaching and leadership skills
- preparation for the next step - a leadership position
- support in applying for follow-up research funding from third party funders
» DAHLEM POSTDOC FELLOWSHIPS
» DRS HONORS Fellowships
» DRS POINT Fellowships
Dahlem Research School also coordinates the
» Joint Berlin-Jerusalem Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program
» DAAD P.R.I.M.E. Fellowships at Freie Universität Berlin
Subscribe to our Postdoc Funding Newsletter to receive current calls and information on funding opportunities for postdoctoral researchers.
Campus.leben published an article about the Dahlem Postdoc Networking Days 2017.