Call for Applications: Academics in Solidarity Policy Workshop
News vom 19.05.2020
Academics in Solidarity invites their Mentees to apply for participation in the first Academics in Solidarity Policy Workshop that will take place in Berlin on 9 October 2020 or, depending on the circumstances, online.
The one-day workshop will serve for an intensive exchange of ideas with an ultimate aim to produce policy briefs and/or joint policy reports on the following policy-related issues:
- continuing research in exile
- forced internationalization of research and higher education
- ensuring academic freedom
- post-war reconstruction of higher education and research systems
- doing field research in conflict and post-conflict environments
- academic dialog as a means of conflict transformation
- cross-regional cooperation with academic institutions in authoritarian regimes
Additional issues may be proposed by the applicants. The policy briefs and policy reports resulting from the workshop will be published on the AiS website. All costs related to the workshop will be covered by the AiS.
Applications are accepted until 15 June 2020.
You can find the complete text of the Call for Applications, including details on how to apply here.