In winter semester 2017/18 the Freie Universität Berlin has replaced the paper-based student ID with a chip card named the “Campuscard” with following functions:
- Freie Universität student ID with optional photo
- Library card at Freie Universität, borrowing materials at Freie Universität libraries possible using integrated chip
- Anonymous dining hall card for the Berlin studierendenWERK, including electronic wallet for all payment functions that can be performed with the dining hall card
- Use of lockers at Freie Universität
- Separate validation of the term of validity of the student ID after re-registration
- VBB semester ticket transit pass with optical printing using TRW (ThermoReWrite) technology
Your certificates of enrollment and payment receipts are available for download online via your ZEDAT FU-student account. Please remember to frequently download your recent certificate of enrollment and payment receipts for your own records.
Further information about the Campuscard has been made available here.
Replacement of documents
Certificate of enrollment